About the team:
The Human Resources department provides a comprehensive, responsive and professional service to the partnership and to all staff. This is a dynamic team that interacts with and empowers its people across two office, Crawley and Maidstone. We are a busy but enthusiastic team and strive hard to ensure a strong presence within the firm.
About the role:
The Talent Coordinator will be to support the HR team in providing a competent and consistent recruitment function that secures the best talent across both offices in Crawley and Maidstone. This role will have a keen focus on developing a strong employer brand and ensuring we provide a positive candidate experience.
You will be Crawley based but you will be required to go to the Maidstone office at least once a week, day(s) to be agreed with the HR Manager dependent on workloads.
- Support the business in developing effective recruitment strategies to attract the best candidates to meet the business’ needs
- Proactive in approach to sourcing talent utilising referrals, online methods, social networks to attract more direct applications and maintain talent pipeline
- Actively engage the Marketing team to ensure alignment to branding and communicating regularly with key stakeholders updating on progress of a particular campaign
- Maintain the recruitment pages on the intranet and website
- Maintaining and using our tools and processes to support recruitment best practice
- Working to achieve set KPIs; time to fill, cost per hire, vacancy retention
- Monitor efficiencies to enable reduction of costs within the recruitment process
- Developing relationships with agency and other recruitment providers
- Maintain the PSL to ensure talent search options are competitive
- Maintaining employee referral programme
- Provide full administrative support to the recruitment process from selection through to on-boarding & manage the recruitment inbox
- Be responsible for end to end recruitment for business support and junior hires (such as LTAs & Paralegals); Supporting Hiring managers and HR Manager with the recruitment process for more senior hires including telephone screening, face interviews and competency testing
- Prepare all contract paperwork for new hires and initiate the onboarding process for the HR team
- Coordinating on boarding for all starters and have active participation and involvement with the induction of new employees
- Probationary review administration
- Conduct annual salary bench marking exercise
- Reporting annual diversity and other required data to SRA
- Carrying out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the HR Team
Do you have?
- Over 1 and half years' proven in house or external recruitment exposure and understanding of the full recruiting cycle
- Confident in using MS applications including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- A commitment to providing great customer service
- Experience working effectively in a team with a hands-on approach
- Understanding of the importance of employer branding
- A level or equivalent qualification NVQ
- Ideally Part or fully CIPD qualified preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability and confidence to work in a fast-paced organisation
- Proactive approach to problem solving with a can-do attitude
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels and influence where necessary
- Must hold a valid driver’s licence and have access to a car
- Must be able to work at least once a week in the Maidstone office.
If you feel you could be exactly what we’re looking for and would like to help us make a difference, we would really like to hear from you!
To apply contact the in-house recruitment team either in writing to the address below or by email to Recruitment@asb-law.com
asb law LLP is an equal opportunities employer