Beyond brain injury - Overcoming everyday challenges
Amex Stadium, Brighton. Thursday 9 February 2017 -
This is the 4th annual one-day conference organised by asb aspire and Headway East Sussex.
The conference will focus on some of the prevalent but often overlooked effects of brain injury, such as fatigue and mental health issues, the impact that they can have and the ways in which patients can be supported to overcome these challenges.
This year we are delighted to welcome speakers from across the UK, including:
- Professor Derick Wade, OxINAHR, Faculty of Health & Life Sciences, Oxford Brookes University
- Dr Michael Dilley, Consultant Neuropsychiatrist in Neurorehabilitation, Wolfson Neurorehabilitation Services
- Dr Trevor Powell, Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist, Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Ivan Pitman, Consultant Clinical Neuropsychology, The Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust
- Donna Malley, Occupational Therapy Clinical Specialist, The Oliver Zangwill Centre
- Dr S S Surenthiran FRCP, FRCS, MSc, DIC - Consultant Neuro-otologist, Medway NHS Trust
- Dr Andy Tyerman, Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist / Head of Service, Community Head Injury Service The Camborne Centre
This event is aimed at healthcare practitioners at all levels - an early bird rate of £55 + VAT is available to all attendees who book before 31 December 2016.
Published: 16 Nov 2016