Residential property management
You may be the director of a residential freehold or management company looking for support with your obligations under the Companies Act; or a landlord responding to a collective enfranchisement claim or a claim for a lease extension; or a leaseholder considering how to increase the value of your property by extending your lease or buying the freehold.
Whatever your circumstances, our residential building management team specialises in freehold and leasehold enfranchisement and residential landlord and tenant law and has the experience to ensure that you maximise your investment.
We regularly advise both landlords and tenants on:
- setting up residential freehold and management companies
- company secretarial administrative services for residential freehold and management companies
- collective enfranchisement claims in respect of freehold interests
- lease extensions
- deeds of variations
- licences and other leasehold documentation
- the enforcement of lease covenants
- forfeiture claims
For more information on residential property management and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Jane Struthers, Paralegal, Property Services.