How we do it
The reasons why people seek our help are many and varied. So are the solutions we present, each one based on individual circumstances.
- advise on personal injury trusts for the benefit of individuals who have been awarded compensation to secure their financial and personal welfare following catastrophic injury
- assist clients to manage their finances
- prepare powers of attorney for people who want to plan for a time when they can no longer look after their own affairs
- act as attorneys and deputies dealing with the administration of a client’s affairs if they don’t have the capacity to do it themselves, or simply want a helping hand
- facilitate complex care plans to support clients in their own homes, including advice about employing carers