Optimise staff performance, reduce your employment risks and ensure you have the contractual building blocks in place for a contented and engage workforce
Do this and you’ll go a long way to achieving a happy and effective workplace that achieves your business goals.
We help you manage your employee issues by providing a clear, effective, tailored and service that’s within budget.
We work hand in hand with senior management teams and HR professionals in tour operators, travel agencies and related businesses; most importantly, we deliver our service and advice in the context of the travel sector, not widget manufacturing!
As well as having a passion for travel, our employment lawyers are established leaders in their field and can apply their knowledge across a broad range of issues.
Specific travel-related advice includes:
- providing strategic advice in respect of changes to terms and conditions for pilots, flight crew and other staff including negotiations with Trade Unions
- negotiating and drafting secondment agreements for seasonal flight crew
- roster planning support
- advising on TUPE issues
- drafting and advising on contracts of employment and HR practice
- advice on strike actions
- employment tribunal advice
- employment training for managers
- integration issues following acquisition
We’ll help employers you with:
- Documentation: policies, handbooks, contractsBusiness transformation: redundancy, restructuring, outsourcing and TUPE
- Employment disputes: grievances, disciplinaries, tribunals, court action and injunctions
- Training: in-house courses; public training
You may also be interested to see further details of our services for employers
For more information on employment issues in travel and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Jonathan Stevens, Partner.