Funds are the lifeblood of your charity. Your challenge is to maintain predictable levels of funding to underpin core services and new initiatives.
Charities are becoming increasingly innovative in their quest for funding and donations.
These arrangements are usually hard won so it’s a good idea to hold on to them! We can help you document the commitment and the obligations that you and the funder have made to each other.
We can review and advise on grant arrangements to ensure that you are fully informed of obligations, security provisions and claw back arrangements.
We advise on:
- grant agreements
- procurement and tendering
- local authority funding
- raising finance from commercial sources
- commercial agreement with professional fundraisers
- protecting interests with “in kind” providers
- sponsorship agreements and commercial partnering
For more information oncharity funding and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Debbie Venn, Partner and Head of Technology, Media and Telecommunications .