How we do it
With airlines, aircraft operators, banks, lessors, lessees, insurers, parts companies and services and maintenance companies amongst our expanding client base, the range of work we undertake is just as diverse.
Our aviation lawyers:
- deliver exceptional commercial advice relating to the sale, purchase and leasing of aircraft, aircraft engines and components
- are experienced in advising airlines, maintenance providers and spares companies on a range of aviation disputes including aircraft repossession and detention, contractual disputes relating to aircraft and engines in the UK and abroad
- advise on aviation losses and multi-jurisdictional claims and disputes
- provide specialist advice to employers in aviation including, negotiating and drafting agreements for seasonal flight crew, providing strategic advice regarding changes to terms and conditions for pilots including direct negotiations with BALPA, advising on strike action and providing guidance on employment tribunals
- regularly advise airlines, tour operators and insurers on defending passenger, cargo, and third party aviation claims
- draft contracts for parting out of aircraft, consignment arrangemenets, leasing, loan and exchange of aircraft parts
- provide guidance on aircraft registrations and de-registrations
- advise on insolvency matters for creditors and debtors including in connection with lien and retention of title issues.