Sale and purchase
Aircraft transactions are complex, and delays can be costly – protect your investment throughout the transaction with relevant and informed legal advice
Buying or selling an aircraft or engine involves significant investment, in time, finance and resource. Often the transaction is cross-jurisdictional and may involve complex finance or onward leasing arrangements. Judicious, relevant legal advice will help you get through the transaction swiftly.
If you are purchasing or selling valuable assets you need practical and experienced advice to ensure that your investment is protected.
asb’s aviation team has long-standing expertise and experience in:
- the purchase and sale of new and used aircraft including passenger aircraft and freighters
- the purchase and sale of new and used corporate and regional jets and helicopters
- the purchase and sale of aircraft engines
- the financing of aircraft and engines
- registration and operation of aircraft
We provide expert legal advice throughout the transaction from start to finish.
We work with you as part of your team, providing commercial solutions to ensure that your objectives are achieved.
For more information on sales and purchases in the aviation industry and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Alina Nosek, Partner, Head of Aviation.