Fixed fee wills
If you would like to make your Will, a member of our specialist paralegal team will contact you to arrange a meeting. During this appointment we will discuss the terms of your Will and will advise you on any legal considerations. Additional advice regarding inheritance tax or asset protection would fall outside of the standard package and would require a meeting with one of our Solicitors.
Thereafter our standard package includes:
- Drafting of the Will based on the terms discussed at the initial meeting
- Minor amendments to the initial draft
- A face-to-face meeting to sign and complete the documents
- Provision of final document for your records.
Unless otherwise requested, we will store the original copy of your Will for safekeeping.
In the event that you require any of the following, we can still offer an enhanced fixed fee package:
- Home visits
- Urgent completion (i.e. less than 14 days)
- Letter of wishes
- Preparation of notice of severance and submission to Land Registry
- Trust structures for inheritance tax planning or asset protection planning.
In these instances we will establish your needs at the initial meeting with a view to agreeing a fixed price that meets your requirements.
The cost of our standard fixed fee Wills package is as follows:
- Individual Wills from £220 + VAT
- Mirror Wills for a couple from £330 + VAT.