Fixed fee LPAs
This package is available for individuals or couples where there are no issues with capacity. If we feel that capacity is a concern, we will discuss the issues with you and, where appropriate, agree a fee on a case by case basis.
If you would like to draw up a property & financial and/or health & welfare lasting power of attorney, a member of our specialist team will contact you to arrange a meeting. During this appointment we will ensure that you understand the process and implications of putting an LPA in place, and talk you through the decisions that you will need to make.
Thereafter our standard package includes:
- Drafting of the LPA(s) based on the terms discussed at the initial meeting
- A face-to-face meeting* to sign and complete the documents
- Registration of the LPA(s) with the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG)
- Provision of final document for your records.
Unless otherwise requested, we will store the original copy of your LPA(s) for safekeeping.
*If you require a home visit, please let a member of our team know and we will agree a cost with you.
The cost of our fixed fee LPA package is as follows:
- One LPA for one Person = £500
- Both types of LPA for one person = £750
- One type of LPA for two people = £750
- Both types of LPA for two people = £1,125
The above costs are exclusive of VAT.
An additional fee of £82 per LPA is payable to the OPG on registration.
For more information on Powers of Attorney, or to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Glen Miles, Partner, Head of Vulnerable People, Private Client.