Unfortunately, for the vast majority of businesses, occasional commercial disputes are inevitable.
We have extensive experience of conducting disputes at every level of the courts, as well as through arbitration and adjudication.
Our focus is not on litigation process, rather on understanding your business and market so we can set and address clear commercial objectives. We will never simply litigate a dispute just because we are litigators.
The commercial and financial pressures that litigation brings are an unwelcome distraction for your business. We have an impressive track record of resolving disputes without the need for legal proceedings, through mediation and other forms of ADR.
However, we fully appreciate that sometimes the best way to achieve your commercial objectives is to act quickly, aggressively and decisively.
We advise on:
- contract and other commercial disputes
- intellectual property protection and disputes
- specialist aviation and travel disputes
- fraud and other misconduct, including restrictive covenant and other business protection
- regulatory investigations and disputes, including financial services, aviation, and competition
However complex, and whatever your desired outcome, our experienced dispute resolution team will ensure that a clear and balanced strategy is agreed at the outset and that we meet your objectives throughout.
For more information on commercial disputes and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Jonathan Stevens, Partner, Head of Dispute Resolution.