How we do it
Our commitment to providing unrivalled levels of customer service extends to significant investment in flexible IT systems and processes to ensure we manage high volumes of cases efficiently, and meet your preferred reporting requirements.
We have invested heavily in case management systems which give us the ability to respond more quickly to your needs.
We are committed to proactively pursuing cases and considering legal issues in the context of commercial reality, including proportionality of costs and giving realistic advice throughout.
- Acting for a private company defending a £500,000 claim being brought by a former employee in relation to stress.
- Defending a claim by the victim of a road traffic accident where the claimant crossed a road at a non designated crossing point and was hit by a bus and sustained a brain injury. The claim was successfully defended at trial.
- Acting for a council in defending an allegation of failure to maintain and repair a highway; causing or permitting the road surface to be slippery and dangerous for vehicles to use; failure to devise a proper system of assessing the risk of the road being slippery and dangerous.
- Acting for the Social Services dept of a council in allegations of failing to take three young children into care at an early stage
- Defending a claim on behalf of a restaurant owner whose dog bit a client who had wandered into a private area of the restaurant, which the dog was protecting. The claimant brought civil proceedings, which were successfully defended.