Corporate compliance & advisory
Get the peace of mind of knowing that your statutory obligations are met
Ensuring your business is compliant with the ever-shifting landscape of company legislation is time-consuming and complex. And the penalties for non-compliance can be both personal and severe.
asb’s Corporate Compliance & Advisory service (CCA) saves you the expense and burden of trying to meet your business obligations alone.
A company is required to make certain filings at Companies House, for example for changes to the board of directors, the registered office, the accounting period and when any security is granted. As of April 2016 you are also required to have a register of Persons of Significant Control.
We will match your organisation’s needs with appropriate, tailored legal support and guidance.
Our service to you might be as simple as providing a registered office facility. Or, it may be apt for us to supply more comprehensive administration assistance, giving you peace of mind and the freedom to focus on running your business.
Levels of service:
- A free review of your constitutional documents
- Corporate Compliance and Administration
- Company formation advice
- Registered office and company secretarial facility
- Compliance support (annual returns,filings and PSC Register creation)
- Drafting and circulating notices
- Advice on directors’ duties and personal liabilities
- Managing shareholdings and share option schemes
- Drafting and updating articles of association
- Attendance at board meetings and general meetings
- Telephone advisory service
For more information on corporate compliance and advisory and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Helen Mead, Partner, Head of Corporate Finance.