Ensuring financing and security documentation is dealt with accurately and speedily is essential for the success of any corporate transaction
Our banking team draws on the knowledge of expert practitioners from our corporate finance, commercial property, licensing and regulatory teams to best assist you in considering your funding requirements and ensure that the facility terms meet your business needs.
We regularly advise borrowers in negotiating with financiers to facilitate business finance, acquisitions, funding development projects and property acquisitions. This will cover:
- the negotiation of finance proposals and term sheets
- the delivery of due diligence and conditions precedent
- the preparation of facility agreements and term loan documents
- the negotiation of security documents and intercreditor agreements
- the registration of all appropriate charges
We also regularly act for banks and asset based lenders on acquisition and structured finance as well as secured lending transactions, so we have an excellent insight into both sides of any funding arrangement.
For more information on banking and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Claire Williams, Partner, Corporate Finance.