Selling products & services
Selling your products or providing your services is what your business is about. You invest significant time and energy in these relationships, and documenting roles and responsibilities accordingly is an essential management tool.
We help you:
- engage with your customers on terms that truly reflect your product or service
- recognise the specific arrangements that you have with your customer
- clearly scope the extent of the service you provide
- document your relationship for clarity and transparency
We can also help you manage the risks involved in engaging with third parties by allocating and defining roles and responsibilities.
If you work in a market where tendering is commonplace, we can help you identify and avoid any potential pitfalls in the process and ensure your proposal meets the requirements of the tender.
We’ll also guide you through any additional obligations you may incur such as the transfer of staff under TUPE.
We provide advice on:
- terms and conditions
- sub contractor terms
- supply terms (short term and long term)
- retention of Title
- people issues on tendering (TUPE)
- consumer terms
- risk management
- limitation of liability
For more information on selling products and services and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact Debbie Venn, Partner and Head of Technology, Media and Telecommunications.