The quality of your supply chain can significantly impact the quality of your own products and service delivery – receiving your goods and services on time and at the right price helps keep your business working efficiently.
From short term needs to long term relationships and wholesale outsourcing of services, we advise clients in the public and private sector on supplier relationships.
We have extensive experience relating to competitive tendering and the EU procurement regime. We can guide you through the procurement process, help you implement best practice and maximise the benefits for your business.
We advise on:
- standard terms and conditions of purchase
- bespoke purchasing arrangements including framework and group purchasing solutions
- manufacturing agreements
- the tender process from invitation to tender to award
- service level agreements (SLAs), quality assurance procedures and benchmarking
- change management provisions
- intellectual property rights
- performance bonds and parent company guarantees
- disaster recovery
- information technology and support services
- consultancy agreements
For more information on our procurement services and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact the commercial team.