Partnerships & LLPs
Protect your financial and commercial investment through a carefully drafted partnership agreement kept under active management and review.
Partnerships can be used as structures for a diverse range of trading activities covering professional services, small business enterprises and large commercial operations.
We advise on:
- the right type of partnership for you – partnership or LLP
- formation of partnerships including drafting partnership agreements
- LLP formation and drafting members agreement
- existing partnership agreement to assess if fit for purpose
- incoming partners and documenting changes
- outgoing partners and deed of retirement
- use of personal and partnership property
- intellectual property rights
- partnership disputes
- partnership dissolution
- liability issues (including legacy issues)
- exit management
- restrictive covenants
For more information on partnerships and LLPs and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact the commercial team.