If you are considering outsourcing you need to set clear expectations for service delivery and identify a contract management process that works for you.
The key to successful outsourcing is the seamless operation of the two organisations, both from an internal perspective and for your customers.
We advise clients on both sides of the outsourcing process.
We’ll work with you to:
- ensure that operational requirements are met through a scoping exercise
- address the legal and practical issues relating to transition from internal service provision to an outsourced solution
- accommodate the changing needs of the service through effective change management controls
Even when all parties are working together in a joined up way, things occasionally go wrong. Clear reporting and escalation procedures will help you resolve issues before they become a crisis.
But, if it’s too late, we can help you take action to minimise the impact on business.
We advise on:
- heads of terms and scope of services
- negotiating contractual terms
- provision of technology and access to client technology
- property related issues where there is on site provision
- service levels, performance management and service credits
- information sharing and confidentiality
- data management and data security
- pricing mechanisms and reviews
- exit management
- employment related issues – TUPE, staff consultations
- remedial action and financial recourse
For more information on outsourcing and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact the commercial team.