Collaboration & joint ventures
Effective collaboration and partnering can help you develop new offerings, access new markets or present comprehensive service solutions to your customers.
This could provide a one-off solution in response to a customer need, or a long-term strategic joint venture for ongoing sales opportunities.
It’s essential to get the legal framework right: be clear about what each party is bringing to the relationship; identify roles and responsibilities; work out who owns or has the right to use the outcome of your collaborative endeavours.
We’ll guide you through:
- identifying the correct structure – joint venture, partnership, commercial collaboration
- protecting intellectual rights and ownership of outputs
- managing and controlling operations
- investment and finance
- staffing and people management
- exit management
- deadlock issues and resolution
- dispute resolution
For more information on collaboration and joint ventures and to start a conversation on how we can help you please contact the commercial team.