Eleanor joined asb law in November 2015 as an Associate within the Private Client Team.
Previously, Eleanor was an Associate at Thomas Eggar and has built up extensive experience in tax and estate planning, including inheritance and capital gains tax, domicile and residence issues, offshore trusts and pensions, Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney. Eleanor is also a member of STEP and the Law Society Private Client Section.
Areas of expertise
· Tax and estate planning advice to high net worth individuals
· Advice on capital taxes (inheritance tax and capital gains tax)
· Advice on the creation, administration and variation of trusts
· Drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney
· Administering complex estates (often with offshore implications)
· Extensive experience in advising on issues of domicile, residence and offshore trusts
· Eleanor is also able to assist with advice concerning offshore pensions as well as employee benefit trusts (EBTs), employer financed retirement benefit schemes (EFRBs) and funded unapproved retirement benefit schemes (FURBs)
In the real world . . . Eleanor loves live music and making the most of living in Brighton and all that is has to offer. When Eleanor is not working most of her time is taken up being run ragged by her two extremely energetic boys!
Year of qualification: 2005
What the legal directories say...
asb law LLP ‘always puts the client first’
Legal 500 2017
asb law LLP provides clients with 'accurate and timely advice'
Legal 500 2014 - Personal Tax, Trusts and Probate